Knowledge of marketing and product or service promotion is the key differentiating factor in all contemporary firms. The BA in Business (Marketing) is part of a last generation programme that was updated through the University's recent quinqenial review, with the aim of structuring Business Studies around contemporary business processes, rather than traditional thematic areas largely devised in the academic world alone. Alongside with dealing with business processes, which encapsulate the full range of managerial activities, the successful candidate will gain a holistic perspective and in-depth understanding of concepts such as marketing management, product promotion techniques, interactive and direct marketing methods and all the knowledge and skill necessary for an individual wishing to follow a successful career as a Marketing executive.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Introduction to Business Processes
- Business Planning and Development
- Context and Regulatory Framework of Business
- Organizational Behaviour I: Managing the Performance of Individuals
- PPD II: Career Management
- Creativity and Business Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Management and Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Managing Strategy
- Direct, Interactive and Digital Marketing
- International Business Management
The BA in Business (Marketing) is a 3-year full-time course, taught exclusively in the English language. Courses are offered within a two term period, with two exam periods in May and August. All courses are delivered during the weekday mornings and/or evenings to accommodate the needs of working students.
Employment in brand/marketing management, marketing research, consultancy, advertising, and other marketing executive positions.