This study programme is broadly designed to give you the widest flexibility and thus the opportunity to develop your strengths and interests within your career. It gives you extensive, hands-on knowledge in all areas of international business.
A bachelor degree in international management gives you a variety of career choices. Nearly every company that operates internationally is your potential employer. Marketing and public relations, sales, accounting, financing and controlling or even human resources are all divisions you can work for with a degree in international management.
The curriculum delivers an academic yet practical university education in all aspects of business with specialisations in marketing, accounting and financial management, human resources and international studies.
The curriculum includes:
- Service management
- International financial accounting
- Management and cost accounting, management accounting & control, financial management
- Human resource management and organizational behaviour
- Business communication.
Communication, research methods and computer training courses are designed to help you strengthen core competencies you will need for your career.
To prepare for the international management environment all courses are taught in English.
Programme lectures and seminars are kept to an average of 30 students
- Human Resources
- Service Organisations
- Intercultural Communication
- Business Finance
- Foreign Language I
- Service Management
- Computer Analysis
- Business Communication
- Foreign Language II
- International Law
- Foreign Language III
- Internship in Greece, Germany or elsewhere abroad
- Market Research
- Information Systems
- Academic Research II
- International Studies 4 Units
- International Economics
- Change Management
- International Service Management
- Bachelor Thesis & Colloquium
Full-time 6 semesters.
- Marketing manager of a sports equipment manufacturer: Your responsibilities include successfully positioning products on the market. For this you will make strategic decisions and plan the implementation of instruments for the so called marketing-mix.
- Controller of an international financial service provider: You must evaluate and analyse the financial situation of a company, and based on your figures, support management in developing strategies and plans for selling or buying.
- Management consultant in the telecommunications sector: You will analyse and evaluate operations processes and make recommendations on how structures and processes can be improved.
The graduates of the IUBH School of Business and Management are respected employees in national and international companies. The NYC Annual Career Fair held on campus, gives students a chance to meet potential employers and find a job.
All degree porgrammes are accredited by the FIBAA
CHE Ranking 2014: Best Private University of Applied Sciences in Germany
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science Council