Supply chain management has emerged as a distinct field to meet the needs of the growing global supply chain, the series of business processes that move products from initial order to acquisition of raw materials, production, and distribution to the customer. With projections that global supply chain activities will continue to expand and integrate new technologies and practices, supply chain management has become an increasingly attractive career path for today’s business students.
In this program, students will learn to coordinate the various aspects of the supply chain in order to optimize efficiency while maintaining high quality and customer satisfaction. Students will also be challenged to consider how supply chain management integrates supply and demand management with product design, marketing, sales, finance, and information technology, as well across partner companies.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
- Apply concepts, theories, and analytical methods in all of the functional areas of business.
- Analyze typical challenges that business decision makers are likely to face and recommend solutions, using critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making models.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Prepare for employment responsibilities and continuing education appropriate to their degree level.
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
- Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.