Last Chance! Enrol on the University of Bolton MSc Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapies until 9th November 2017 and undertake the ΚΔΒΜ2 Certificate in Counselling Skills for free
The University of Bolton MSc CBP provides a rigorous psychotherapeutic training program in the Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy approach. Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy is a talking therapy that can help people to manage their problems by changing the way they think and behave. It is very a popular choice of therapy which research has shown to be effective in treating a number of different mental health conditions (anxiety, depression etc.).
The MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapies is taught part-time and exclusively in the English language. Classes take place on Friday afternoons and Saturdays.
Entry Requirements include:
- A good honours degree, or equivalent, in psychology or a related area, Graduates from other disciplines are welcome to apply.
- A certificate in counselling skills.
- A good standard of English (IELTS 6.5 or a recognized equivalent).
- Two satisfactory references.
- Having undertaken a course of personal therapy is an advantage.
- An interview is required to consider applicants suitably.
For information about course fees, including eligibility for scholarship and financial aid opportunities, please contact us to arrange a meeting.
New York College: Αθήνα – Θεσσαλονίκη
Αμαλίας 38, Σύνταγμα,105 58
Τηλ: + (30) 210 322 5961 Fax: +(30) 210 323 3337
ΕΓΝΑΤΙΑΣ 138 & Π.Π. ΓΕΡΜΑΝΟΥ (ΠΕΡΙΟΧΗ ΚΑΜΑΡΑ), 546 22
Τηλ: + (30) 2310 889879 Fax: +(30) 2310 835211